Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!

To: brncapri@sbcglobal.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:19:10 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2005 10:03:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
brncapri@sbcglobal.net writes:

Autocross course are like fast food you never know what you going to  get.

I wouldn't compare your course designs with fast food, I always look  forward
to the events where I know you'll be laying out the cones :-)

You made a great point when we were talking about this on Sunday. Courses
ARE going to vary and its up to the driver to adapt and figure out a way to go
fast. Also, in terms of improving as drivers, mixing in some more technical
designs is good for all of us. This course was just different than I  expected
and I didn't really adapt to it and get it right, which is my deal, not  the
course's...

Mike