Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: osp13@mybluelight.com
Subject: Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:53:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/2005 3:13:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
osp13@mybluelight.com writes:

In 2004,  39 of 354 people who entered AAS events ran 12 or more of the 16
for  11%.
The percentage running at least 8 events was  20%.

Wow, I'm surprised.  There must be a larger number of people running  AAS
events who even out the numbers from one event to the other (?)  Or,  does the
sheer volume of our entrants have something to do with out attendance  drop?
I'm really curious...

Charlie