On going training for autocross

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: On going training for autocross
From: Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:31:26 -0700
Good morning!
I am following up on the topic of on going development of our driving
abilities from last weeks steering committee mting.
There seemed to be pretty strong support for encouraging drivers to
ask for rides and so far I have the following ideas for
implementation: 1. Have Alan Gruner talk it up at the novice walk, 2.
Mention it at the drivers mting, 3. Have the announcers mention it
for each run group, and 4. get stickers for drivers to put on their
cars as an invitation(this one would cost us a bit of money).  I am
open to more suggestions on this topic.
The 2nd area of driver development we can consider is asking "more
advanced" drivers to ride along and give us feedback.  This could be
encouraged w/
1-3 above.  Any other ideas about this?
There are probably some other ways we could promote training out
there, so let your imagination rip.
Mark
Mark Mervich
650-367-6326