Re: The Championship Series ends.......Slush begins......

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Championship Series ends.......Slush begins......
From: Raza Uddin <raza.uddin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:31:38 -0700
I'd like to second all of Mike's comments.

Like Mike, this was my first full season of autocrossing.  And
compared with the other clubs I ran with in the past, SFR certainly is
the best: everyone is so coordinated and courteous that it was a
pleasure to attend.

A special thanks to all the event chairs this season, Steering
Committee members, Jerry Mouton for a superb website, and to Pat Kelly
who so quickly posts the official results.

Thanks again and I hope to see everyone for the Slush season.

Drive Safely,
Raza Uddin
#332 BSP