Re: The Championship Series ends.......Slush begins......

To: "Bay Area AutoX" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Championship Series ends.......Slush begins......
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:38:04 -0700
Tim,

Thanks for making a great season work!

But I wanted to mention that we'll wait for a few weeks before
declaring winners, as there may be errors that crept in.

When the results pages say "T1"  T2" by the first few placers'
names, the trophies have been declared.  Before then, they
are almost certainly correct, just not official.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"