FW: Podium for Erickson at San Jose Grand Prix!

To: Ba-Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Podium for Erickson at San Jose Grand Prix!
From: siastuning@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:51:53 -0700
Most of Brett's crew was Auto-xer's. We even made Brett come out to the last
few AAS events to get his head and car dialed in to learning a course
quickly and being aggressive from the get to. Mike Maier gets A LOT of the
credit for setting up the chassis and I programmed the engine so that it
could keep up with the BMW's and honda's.

I wish I was not in NY right now, there is USTCC race at Sears this weekend.
It is bummer that both Mike M and I will be missing it. Wish Brett luck.

BTW I also had a sticker on the 2nd place BMW of Mpact motorsport. ;-)

Vic Sias
www.siastuning.com
650-704-0771