Re: SJ Grand Prix

To: Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SJ Grand Prix
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have the link to Friday's picture of turn 3B F&C worker's faces
covered in soot?  I missed the photo opportunity.

Thanks,

Barry

Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net> wrote:
For those of you who did not take the opportunity to "work" the Grand
Prix(and of course anyone else), You missed an excellent day(well
actually almost 2 on Fri). Here is a picture to ck it out. Sorry
about the size, I am still working out those details. If people want
more, let me know as I have about 200.
My work pass got me in w/ the big boys for photos on Sun. I'm
hooked on this photo stuff.
http://imagenode.com/dh
And Many thanks to Bryan and all the other people who made this
possible!!
Mark
Mark Mervich
650-367-6326