Re: Chicago Boxes (was: Practice, Round #7, and Round #8)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chicago Boxes (was: Practice, Round #7, and Round #8)
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:12:14 -0700 (PDT)
I hear "technical" a lot in the mountain biking world,
and the line is blurry there as well. Generally, it's
a section of single track (or an autocross course)
that takes some thinking to get through. So, for me,
all mountain biking is technical, and I avoid it,
because spinning out on a mountain bike hurts.

-Katie