Pylon for November

To: "Team.net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Pylon for November
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:34:05 -0500
Now in the mail for subscribers is the November 2004 edition of
North American Pylon
        (We got behind with the issue that covered the 2004 Solo II
Nationals and we are now        (catchng up at about one week per month.)

This month we cover
        -Virginia Motorsports Club's event at Petersburg, VA.
        -SCCA Cal Club Region's Team Championship meet at Fontana (CA)
Speedway.
                (Fontana is about 40 miles east of Los Angeles)
        -SCCA Tennessee Region's season finale at Gladeville, TN
        -Connecticutt Race and Rally Team's