Re: Championship 100%ers Awards - NEED YOUR INFO BY 1/5/05

To: info@4d-sport.com, don@contourinc.com, chinalan@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Championship 100%ers Awards - NEED YOUR INFO BY 1/5/05
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:35:16 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2004 1:21:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
info@4d-sport.com writes:
I need each of the winners to contact me with size preferences and the number
of years receiving this award.  100%ers receive the color white for their
first year, red the second, black the third and Don Ebaugh gets to select the
color for the forth year as he's the first I know to have received it!
I think maybe Kirk Meline did it a couple years ago.  I know he had at least
3...

Charlie
(going for my 2nd one in 2005)