Championship 100%ers Awards - NEED YOUR INFO BY 1/5/05

To: Don Ebaugh <don@contourinc.com>, Alan Chin <chinalan@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Championship 100%ers Awards - NEED YOUR INFO BY 1/5/05
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:19:27 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations to those entering 100% of the Championship Season's Events!

Looks like we'll be presenting 11 Pique Knit Sport Shirts to 100%ers at the
Awards Banquet in January, 4 more than last year!  Congratulations to:
AS  - Viet-Tam ("Tam") Luu + 100% Slush!
DSL - Megan Francavilla + 100% Slush!
STS - Noel Esporo + 100% Slush!
STS - Kristy Cheng + 100% Slush!
STS - Jeff Bogaard
STS - Alan Gruner
CSP - Scot Zediker
DM  - John Kelly
DM  - Pat Kelly
DSP - Don Ebaugh - 4th Year
SM2 - Alan Chin - 3rd Year

 I need each of the winners to contact me with size preferences and the number
of years receiving this award.  100%ers receive the color white for their first
year, red the second, black the third and Don Ebaugh gets to select the color
for the forth year as he's the first I know to have received it!

-
http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlets/CatalogBrowser?id=397&parentId=115&catid=115

Also, if you entered 100% of the Championship Events and I missed you please
contact me as my eyeball search technique likely missed you.   Those who ran in
multiple classes or WRG were, most assuredly missed.

Happy New Year and see you at the Banquet:

http://www.sfrscca.org/General/2005_banquet_info.html

Barry - 925-997-1745