RE: change to Street Tire class

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: change to Street Tire class
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:07:41 -0800 (PST)
Dividing up the Street Tire class isn't the worst
thing in the world. It's a change, but not necessarily
a change in the wrong direction. There are some
advantages. Rookie classes run with the base class,
too, yes? So you could now have a rookie and an
experienced autocrosser competing in the same car at
the same time, win-win for people like me who are
contemplating bringing their "title sponsors" into the
sport.

Oh wait, we have too many people. Okay, we won't come.

Moving right along, I realize the downsides, but any
competition is what you make of it. Please remember
that rookies and ladies classes also run with the base
class, and somehow, life goes on.

-Katie Kelly