Re: Another crazy idea

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another crazy idea
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:34:31 -0800 (PST)
On-line registration isn't the worst thing in the
world. I prefer it for all the non-autox events that I
do. It just takes someone implementing it, and that's
why you don't see it at SFR events.

My bike club has used Active.com for pre-registration
at events in the past. At least for sporting events
(triathlons, bike races, open-water swims), the good
news is that there are websites that do the work for
you. I'll ask some folks in my bike club just how much
work it does. Would it require more effort from a
couple of individuals? If so, that might not be so
good. On the plus side, who knows, it might actually
be easier at registration: you'd just check in at
registration.

I'll let you know my findings.

-Katie Kelly