Re: Lucy (was: Pictures from 12/5/04 Candlestick)

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lucy (was: Pictures from 12/5/04 Candlestick)
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:16:12 -0800 (PST)
See, if that's what she's really telling you, then
she's lying, because most of the time, she stays nice
and warm in the carport while her human gets around by
bicycle and bus, saving her princess butt from the
harsh toxins of this ever-poluted world while I risk
my life. So I sincerely doubt that she really told you
that, Charlie.

-Katie