Re: Lucy (was: Pictures from 12/5/04 Candlestick)

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lucy (was: Pictures from 12/5/04 Candlestick)
From: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:01:35 -0800 (PST)
--- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm a little concerned about you e-mailing cars,
> Charlie. How long has this "correspondence" been
> going
> on?

Okay, let's get something straight, right now!  I
didn't e-mail her, she e-mailed ME!  I just responded.
 I think you're the one who should be concerned.
She's your car.  Or, more appropriately, you're her
human.  She says things like "I took Katie for a nice
drive" and "I drove her to lunch."

Charlie