Thanks superstars

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks superstars
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:14:21 -0800
Now that the final event has, no pun, run its course, its time to thank all
the members who stepped up over the season to act as Regional Event Chairs and
course designers. Its a long day and a lot of work just to get a free entry
and a jacket, so it must be that the satisfaction derived from helping out
fellow autocrossers and advancing the program are their own reward. Here are
the folks who did it for you in '04.

Round 1 (the Boondoggle): Natalie Tabacco and Bryan Nemy, course by Charlie
Davis
Round 2: Navid Kanhangi and Joe Harrision, course by Navid
Round 3: Vic and Elise Sias, course by Charlie Davis
Round 4: Barry Chafin and Dennis Armstrong, course by Barry
Round 5: Peter Thana and Alan Perucho, course by Peter
Round 6: Tim and Cathy Dolan, course by Tim
Round 7: National Tour- Atwater
Round 8: Anthony Tabacco and Natalie Tabacco, course by Tony
Round 9 Scott Zediker, Serena Tam, and Ed Ojang, course by Alan Perucho
Round 10: Gilbert Gayac, Mert Solis, and Jun de Trinos, course by Mert
Round 11: Kirk Meline and Terry Campbell, course by Mark Watson
Round 12: Ed Rito and Natalie Tabacco, course by James Creasy
Round 13: James Creasy and Ed Burghardt, course by James
Round 14: Scott Zediker and J Still, course by Scott
Round 15: Carolyn and Anthony Tabacco, course by Tony

Slush 1: Mike and Mary Miller, course by James Creasy
Slush 2: Fresno Chapter and Bryan Nemy, course by Fresno
Slush 3: Megan Francavilla and Matt Francavilla, course by Charlie Davis
Slush 4: Ed Runnion and Paul Tibbals, course by Terry Tibbals
Slush 5: Ed Burghardt and Dan Phipps, course by Mark Watson
Slush 6: Tom Grote and Ruben Padron, course by Ruben and Tom
Slush 7: Ben Martinez and Jeremy Rine, course by Ben

Thats two dozen regional events. Thats incredible. Everyone on this list made
this year was about as easy as it gets to staff the events. If you look at the
names, there are lots of new names who volunteered for the first time (and
hint) who will not be rookie event chairs for next year. And 13 diferent
course designers.

I will be handing off the batton of Event Chair Chief to Tim Dolan for next
year and I hope he has as much fun with it as I have had these past two years.
For a headstart, we have Boondoggle for '05 set to repeat with Bryan and
Natalie at Oakland (assuming the tradition of Katie and Vernon before them)
along with my (thankyou Carolyn) patented excel spreadsheet. Good luck Tim,
and I'll see all of you chair superstars at the banquet for the jackets
presentation. It was a pleasure.

Tony