Super Chief

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Super Chief
From: <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:29:08 -0800
 Yesterday was the last event with Bryan as Chief. It has been good having
Bryan as Chief. He has redefined the job. A natural leader. Great at working
with people, Some of us are not the easiest people to work with. Great at
getting things done, It's been amazing at what has been done since Bryan
has been in charge. But Bryan is moving on to other things. B.O.D.

O.K. so who is going to fill his Shoes? I wear size 13 and cant fill his
shoes..
But we need someone. I realize he will be a tough person to follow. Do we
have any candidates?

                                                    Dennis