Looking for a Ford Mechanic (Campbell area prefered)

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for a Ford Mechanic (Campbell area prefered)
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:09:35 -0800 (PST)
This is another one of those "who knows a good
mechanic posts." A coworker of mine is looking for a
good independent mechanic/shop to fix and maintain her
1995 Taurus. She is the Campbell area, but is willing
to travel a bit for someone who is trustworthy.

Please let me know your recommendations.

Alan