FS: 94 RX-7 -- ASP or SM2

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 94 RX-7 -- ASP or SM2
From: Kevin Kluge <kevin_kluge@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:10:37 -0800 (PST)
I'm selling my ASP 94 RX-7 Turbo.  It's a great car and I've had a lot of
fun with it, but I've decided to try something different.  I've provided
most of the detail below.  Please e-mail me or call 650-504-0686 if
interested.

-kevin

BASICS
- 64,000 miles, engine replaced at 61,000 miles
- ASP and SM2 legal
- Black with tan leather interior
- Was on the cover of Sport Compact Cars December 2001 edition where it
won a 10-car handling shootout.
- Trophied at the 2000 Nationals in ASP
- Touring Edition
- Clean Title
- Pictures available at http://tinyurl.com/3l7h6

DRIVETRAIN
The stock computer is used to deliver stock boost, with bit of boost creep.
The stock fuel cut is in place and is never triggered. There is an
additional injector mounted in the elbow pipe just before the throttle
body. This injector is controlled a Greddy REBIC IV, which is tuneable on
boost and RPM. The injector delivers the extra fuel needed to keep the
car's air-fuel ratio safe and to deliver more power.

- Engine and turbos replaced at 61,088 miles by Todey's Mazda
- Just had a compression test done and the engine was strong (have papers)
- Aluminum flywheel
- Street/track clutch
- Greddy Intercooler
- Additional fan on intercooler
- TriPoint Engineering cold air intake
- Ceramic coated downpipe
- Tripoint Engineering catback exhaust
- Greddy REBIC IV fuel controller with additional injector
- Stock ECU (stock boost)
- Hawk HP Plus brake pads
- All Redline fluids
- A/C compressor and condenser removed. Worked fine when removed. Parts
included.

SUSPENSION AND WHEELS
The suspension was designed by TriPoint Engineering.
- Koni Yellow shocks converted to double adjustable. Custom-valved by
ProParts. Rebuilt in April 2004.
- Eibach coilover springs: 500 lbs front, 350 lbs rear.
- TriPoint Engineering adjustable front anti-sway bar with reinforced
mounts
- Racing Beat adjustable rear anti-sway bar
- Greddy tubular front strut bar
- Mazda Competition bushings in rear A-arms (still rubber, but stiffer than
stock)
- Recent cornerweight and 4 wheel alignment
- 4 17x10 Complete Custom Wheels
- 4 275/40-17 Kumho V710's with just 6 autocross runs
- Stock wheels with low mileage Yokohama A028s

INTERIOR
- Odyssey PC680 battery relocated to passenger side bin. The passenger side
bin was not cut to accommodate the battery; the battery can be moved back
to the engine bay and the bin returned to storage use.
- Sparco Pro 2000 seat drivers side
- Schroth 5-point harness driver's side
- Momo steering wheel
- Stock stereo
- AutoMeter boost gauge integrated with steering column
- Touring package features: cruise control, sunroof, leather

MISCELLANEOUS
- Paint and interior are in good condition
- Eckhart's trailer hitch included (bolts up to rear of car)
- Includes many stock parts: drivers seat, intercooler, a/c compressor,
a/c condenser, wheels, airbox, battery, and downpipe with pre-cat
- Recently passed California smog on the dyno/treadmill
- 5th gear synchro grinds slightly. No grind or difficulty getting reverse.
- Car leaks a modest amount of oil from oil pan

MORE INFO
- Asking $18,000 for everything, or $16,500 for everything except
CCW's/Kumhos
- Open to offers that do not include stock parts, etc.
- Car is located in Los Altos, CA
- E-mail kevin_kluge@yahoo.com or call (650) 504-0686 with questions or for
more information