Re: Rx-8 isn't my prescription

To: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>, "autox"
Subject: Re: Rx-8 isn't my prescription
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:45:49 -0800
Amazing.  I'm 5'11" and find the RX-8 to be roomy.  Plenty of front headroom
(enough for me to wear a helmet even, which is very rare).  Rear room was
fine as well, we had myself, a 6'1" driver, and a couple 5'8"ish passengers
stuffed into the RX-8 on the test course.  Everyone was comfortable, even in
back.

Maybe it comes down to what you're comparing it to.  We all drive ~15 year
old sports cars (MR2, AE86, RX7) and to us the RX-8 was big inside.

If you think the RX is tight, don't even try the Miata. :)

The RX-8 rear accomodations have more headroom than our '95 Camry's rear
seats, for my frame.

Bryan Heitkotter | 87 MR2
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh
Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.