Tires for small truck

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for small truck
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:30:12 -0800
After hauling around countless sets of R tires, the beater truck has
informed me that it's jealous, and wants its very own set of new
tires.  So, can anyone recommend a tire for a mini-pickup?  I'm looking for
something cheap, sticks well in the rain, and wears fairly well - no need
for anything really fancy, like the BFG KD or the Bridgestone SO-3 or the
Michelin Pilot Sport.  I think the size on there right now is 195/75-14,
but I'd be willing to go to a little wider tire size if it increases my
tire choices.

Thanks in advance,
Jim