Re: Test

To: info@4d-sport.com, Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Test
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:29:30 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to those of you who replied.

It appears as if I've been dropped, perhaps because I post from an alias and it
looks to the Administrator as if I'm inactive.  I've submitted requests to be
subscribed once again and will broadcast when active.

If, in the meantime, you've got a message on the:
- San Francisco Auto Show,
- Chair / Steering Committee Jackets,
- 100%er Shirts,
- the proposed ST2 Class or
- setting up a Bay Area Autocross Forum,
please e-Mail me directly@ info@4d-sport.com

Of note, you can post to the list even if you aren't on the recipient list.  It
dose not work like an on-line forum.

Regards,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758675/index.htm

Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com> wrote:
I't been too quiet and was wondering if I've been bumped from the list.
Haven't seen anything since 1/9/04.

Barry