Berkeley Tire Shop Recommendations? Tacoed Rim

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Berkeley Tire Shop Recommendations? Tacoed Rim
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:00:50 -0800
Hi,

My replacement wheel arrived, and I need a local shop that can
assess the status of the tire I seek to put on it (ie determine if
its okay or not okay).

I got a flat after hitting a sharp pothole and denting the rim -
does the tire have a chance if the rim's been tacoed (is that the car
term)?

Its 225/45/17" Bridgestone Potenza 930, would be great if they have
that in stock too (tirerack has the 950 as the closest match).

Thanks
Todd