Re: Adrenalin addict needs help (Don' Comments)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adrenalin addict needs help (Don' Comments)
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:31:08 EST
In a message dated 01/08/2004 10:51:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net writes:
OTOH, having driven your "main" (Cold Springs) road a few times, there arn't
too many (hard) things to hit if you go off the road. And as you know
"dented" fiberglass can, sometimes, come through with only a crazed look.
Just joking of course.

Wait, I think I have a solution, the Sun is comming this weekend.

My main, this-time-of-year, concern is finding that sunny,
not-freezing-ass-cold and windy day(s) to roll the car out of the garage so
I can get some "work" done on it. Trust me, light "work", it's a stocker,
you know.

Looking forward to Lockheed Dues-drop-in and Boondoggle in a few weeks!

        Don

P.S. OBTW, how'd you get so many autocrosses under your belt, this early in
the year? gotcha! I know, I know, that's really smart-assed.

I can just visualize the continuous facial expression changes that Rich went
through as he was reading through Don's SA comments.

Eric