Dyno Runs / 3 for $30.00

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Dyno Runs / 3 for $30.00
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:51:42 -0800 (PST)
My apologies if this SPAMs you but before we sign off for the year I wanted to
present a special offer to you with valid SCCA Licenses.

One of 4D's long term sponsors has opened a new dyno facility in their shop in
Livermore and is offering 3 runs (pulls) for $30.00, exclusively to card caring
SCCA Members.  More information is available on our site at the page below.

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758678/index.htm

Hopefully Santa was good to you and you'll be able to get some good analytical
feedback on those new go-fast parts.

Happy New Year!

Barry