The Event Chair Chief thanks the crew,

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Event Chair Chief thanks the crew,
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:00:28 -0800
...and wishes you all the best for next year. I wanted to thank everyone who
made the Chair job so easy this year. These are the folks who stepped up to
the hot seat to get it done at each event this last year, and I wanted to
post a list so that everyone who gets to go play at a typical smooth running
SFR Solo2 Regional Event can know who made it happen and how much it is
appreciated.

Our crew of Chair teams for '03 were Natalie Tabacco, Bryan Nemy-Round 1 ,
Ed Runnion, Les Brown, Dave Scott-Round 2, Ben Martinez, Don Leitao-Round 3,
Jim Ochi, Erik Lind-Round 4, Alan Gruner, Paul Soals-Round 5, Mark Watson,
Terry Campbell-Round 6, Peter Thana, Chris McKinney-Round 7, Anthony
Tabacco, Matthew Rehrer-Round 8, Dennis Armstrong, Ed Rito-Round 9, Tyrell
Morris, Charlie Davis-Round 11, Paul Chevez, Andrew Clark, and Teresa
Clark-Round 12, John Stimson, Ben Martinez-Round 13, Jake Hodges, Anthony
Tabacco-Round 14, Jeremy Rine, Steve Kupper-Round 15, Jack Daniels, Brock
Rasmussen-Round 16, Natalie Tabacco, Zack Scibior-Slush 1, James Creasy,
Ruben Padron-Slush 2, Sean O'Boyle, Erin O'Boyle-Slush 3, Jake Hodges, Rus
Heywood-Slush 4, Rob Boynton, Chris Boynton-Slush 5, Tito Solis, Irvin
Sevilla-Slush 6.

I would also like to thank all of the folks who did course design this year.
That list includes Charlie Davis, Ben Martinez, Jim Ochi, Erik Lind, Mark
Watson, Peter Thana, Anthony Tabacco, Tyrell Morris, James Creasy, Jake
Hodges, Jeremy Rine, Sean and Erin O'Boyle, Rob Boynton, and Tito Solis.

I think I got everyone here and mostly spelled everyones name right.  If I
omitted anyone, call me right away and I'll make it right. Thanks again; It
was such a pleasure working with each of you, and I'll see you all again
(soon) next year. Signing off for '03,

Tony