Cleaning out garage for the New Year

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cleaning out garage for the New Year
From: "Guy Ankeny" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:16:18 -0800
I've got to clean the garage to make room so that I can finish my race car for
2004.  Below are a few things I'm trying to get rid of:

Nissan 350Z Volk whls-w-kumho ecsta tires/Penske shocks/custom exhaust (worth
+ 13 hp) - 1/2 of what would cost new - $3000
18x8w/32mm backspace Volk world challenge wheels - with almost new Kumho ecsta
265's - fit 350Z or Lexus - $1000
SBC-7 1/4 race clutch, small diameter flywhl, starter, mount plate, bell hsg,
hydraulic cl-all in good shape - $300

Cell phone - 805/279-1338 or email directly gmankeny@earthlink.net

Happy New Year
Guy Ankeny