tuning for torsens

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tuning for torsens
From: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:36:33 -0800
i switched my IRS RWD car from a clutch pack type LSD to a (regular)
torsen, and now it turns better. i.e. too-much-oversteer-under-power.
which is a nice switch from my old too-much-understeer-under-power, but
i need to even things out cuz i cant use full throttle anymore.  again,
corner entry and mid corner feel ok, its getting on the gas on exit that
it steps out.

here are the options i am considering:
1. more front bar
2. less rear bar
3. more rear toe-in (currently about 1/16 total rear toe-in)

or a combination of these.  any guesses on what might the most
desireable combination?  from pics of my car ive seen on course, its a
little on the soft side right now.

thanks,

james
OSP - Ophiuchus Seeks Perfection