AutoX schedule

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Subject: AutoX schedule
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:07:38 -0500

Message text written by Mark Mervich

"Eric,
     How do you know that Feb 1 is the first AutoX event(and where is it?).
 I am still waiting for a schedule to be posted so I can make plans.  I
too, was confused by the old 2003 Jan/Feb schedule coming up on the web
site.  Who is incharge here?
Mark"

The Feb. 1 date for our season opening autocross at the Network Associates
Coliseum was announced at the December Steering Committee meeting. (The
possible 30-day cancellation deal still applies, i.e. Oakland won't confirm
the date until Jan. 1.)
        To my knowledge no other SFR Solo II dates have been announced. As
for who is in charge? I can't really answer that question either, he said
only slightly sarcastically. <G>  Are you referring to the web site? SFR?
NASA? PCA?
        AAS is waiting for SFR's schedule, according to Jesus Villarreal.
        Uh, well PCA's Golden Gate region has announced a schedule which
includes three dates at the former Alameda Naval Air Base, and several at
Golden Gate Fields. Do you own a Porsche?

--John Kelly