Re: AutoX schedule

To: mwizard@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AutoX schedule
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:45:59 EST
In a message dated 12/27/03 9:26:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mwizard@earthlink.net writes:

<< Eric,
      How do you know that Feb 1 is the first AutoX event(and where is it?).
I am still waiting for a schedule to be posted so I can make plans.  I too,
was confused by the old 2003 Jan/Feb schedule coming up on the web site.  Who
is incharge here?
 Mark >>

Mark:

The SFR season usually starts off with an event on Super Bowl Sunday, and
usually at Candlestick. Since you still haven't seen that on the website, I
would
suggest you wait till you see it before making your plans.

All the SFR officials who volunteer their time so generously in order for the
rest of us to be able to 'play' deserves all the courtesy and thanks we can
give them.
In this case, it's still too early to expect the webmaster to have the
schedule listed already. :>)

Eric