wrong date RE: Trophy winners!

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wrong date RE: Trophy winners!
From: "TSUKAMOTO, Yosuke" <ysk_tsukamoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:43:50 +0900
Hi,

Can someone tell the web master or somebody who's in charge of the
"2003 SFR-SCCA Solo2 Calendar" page to update the banquet date?

I was planning to attend the banquet, and the page said it'll be on "2/1
Sun",
so I bought a plane ticket from Tokyo to SFO on Jan 30th.
Unfortunately, it's non-refundable. =(

Yosuke, used to be FS-N 114