Trophy winners!

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trophy winners!
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:43:26 -0800
Hi all,
    The trophy winners for both the Slush and Regional Championship are
listed at this site:
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/
    Be sure to double-check and come to the banquet  Jan. 24, 2004 at the
San Ramon Marriott.
To ensure a seat at a table and good food, go to this site and click on
reservation form:
http://www.sfrscca.org/General/2004_banquet_info.html
    This is a rare moment when we all get out of our greasy duds, pour a
little champagne and enjoy each other's company without a wrench in one
hand, and rags in the other... :)
    Even if you're not winning a trophy, come and enjoy the camaraderie.
    The banquet seats the road racers on one side of the large room, and the
autocrossers on the other, and after the joint trophy session, which doesn't
last long, a giant door slides to separate the two groups... There will be
entertainment, Natalie's show, and pure fun!
--Pat Kelly