Make your own headers?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Make your own headers?
From: "Riyan Mynuddin" <riyan@hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:36:40 -0800
Thanks everyone for the responses regarding an alignment shop.  Another
thing that I'm considering doing is making my own headers.  My friend
suggested that to me, and it's really hard to find a pre-manufactured
aftermarket piece.  So:

1) what "DIY" header kit would you recommend for my 1985 200SX RWD (CA20E
engine) or are these DIY kits pretty much universal?
2) do any of you want to help me with this?  If so, how much do you charge?
3) if you can't do it personally, do you know an exhaust or welding shop
that can do it at a reasonable price?