Calling Guy, Harold, or Jerry!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling Guy, Harold, or Jerry!
From: Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:56:01 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

In the midst of our department's move to a new
building, someone found a floppy disk with some photos
of autocrossers on them. These are great shots, three
of Guy Ankeny in his S2000 at Buttonwillow, one of
Harold Knobel, and one of Jerry Mouton in his Jaguar.
Maybe I used these in a slide show in the past? I have
no idea who the photographer is.

The floppy unfortunately has been chucked, but they're
on my laptop hardrive which I might have to relinquish
as a part of this move (yes, it could be THAT kind of
move). So, Guy, Jerry, or Harold, if you're reading
this, please contact me so I can forward these on to
you. Soon!

-Katie Kelly