2003 blow out sale and more.

To: "Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2003 blow out sale and more.
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:37:06 -0800
To All,

We are having a huge 2003 blowout sale this weekend.

2003 Escape $5,000 off  MSRP
2003 Focus SVT $5,000 off MSRP
2003 F150, F250. F350 $7,000 off MSRP
2003 Mustang $8,000 offf MSRP
2003 Explorers $9,000 off MSRP.

With a possible 0% financing up to 72 months.

Also we have used  cars on sale. Today I sold a 1999 Ford Taurus SE in
excellent condition with only 65K. The list price was $8,900 and we sold it
from a newspaper ad for $2,988. Awesome price

This is an amazing weekend sale.

Hope you don't mind the band width. Just trying to let you know if I can help
you save money on the purchase of a car.

Magnussen Fremont Ford
39700 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA 94560
Cell (510  589-3525

Sincerely,

Barry Spencer

Buying auto parts has never been this easy.

Grand opening Dec, 2003

AutoPartsHEAVEN.com
23000 Connecticut St #4
Hayward, CA 94545