Cars/trucks for sale

To: "Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars/trucks for sale
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:50:21 -0800
To All,

As many of you know I closed down the service department of Spencer's
Motorsport. AutoPartsHEAVEN.com is open for parts. After being in the
automotive service business for 20+ years. I have decided to stay in the auto
business and switch to the sales department. After having Ford products over
the years and being very happy with the Ford dealer in Fremont I am now part
of their sales team. This is a very large dealership with a huge inventory. If
you or a family member/friend is looking for a new Ford car, truck, or a
certified used car please contact me at the information below.

Magnussen Fremont Ford.
39700 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 651-5600
Cell (510) 589-3525

Please call me on my cell first so we can set up an appointment.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Barry Spencer