Pictures for SFR Solo2 Website

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures for SFR Solo2 Website
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:17:44 -0800
All-

The web team is hoping to get more solo2 pictures displayed on
the main page.  Please send any pictures that you would like to see
featured on the sfr solo2 page to me as email attachments.  I cannot
promise to put them all up but I will do my best.  Ideally we want
action shots that are emblematic of the sport.  Good clear shots of
cars clobbering or narrowly missing cones are ideal. ;)

If you have a lot of pictures (more than 3-4MB) then hopefully you can
send me a URL instead of one massive email.

Also please make it clear if you would like to place any restrictions
on the use of your submitted photos.

Thanks for your help and support,

Matthew