Re: Possible new SFR Regional class

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible new SFR Regional class
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
I think this is an awesome idea for class.  The
popularity of Street Touring is self evident.  Not
having to change your tires for each event, AND still
be able to modify your car with common items that make
it more fun on a daily basis has proven to be a
successful formulae.

I have mentioned more than once to friends of mine and
the family CFO how much I'd love to have a class
similar to this.

I am curious as to what cars will be allowed in
though.  N/A RX-7's, Miata's, MR-2's (N/A), are no
brainer's, CRX's should be there too in my book.  But
what about 944/968, 914's, S 2000's, BMW Z3 and 4,
Boxters, etc.  Is it going to be displacement based,
percieved performance based etc that determines what
cars are legal and what are not?  Or will there be two
sub classes within the new category ala STS/X?

Sorry, didn't mean to start un-intended discussion.

I think it's a great idea, I'm just curious what kind
of car I should start shopping for I guess. ;)

Paul

=====
2000 Civic Si
#51 STS