Sat vs. Sun

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sat vs. Sun
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:07:37 -0700
Today (at the school) at some point we were doing the afternoon course walk,
say 1 p.m.  Somebody had their pyrometer along and the pavement registered 135
degrees F.  I'm surprised that Ben's dog could walk around on it....

And Pat, as far as tires, warmer may be better for R-tyres, but there's a much
cooler point at which warmed Falkens start fallin' off and getting greasy.
Which is why a lot of users of those bring their cooling sprays.  I just
buckled down and worried about other things, like   was I going to catch
Soals.  (ans: Nearly!)  I didn't hear what Eric's best time was in the Suzuki
though....

PaulTt