Re: FasTrack and BMW 330i reclassification...

To: mrehrer@rehrer.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FasTrack and BMW 330i reclassification...
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:33:24 +0000
Matthew,
The notation is in the June Fastrac on page F128, 1st column, second
paragraph titled: "Item2".

Write your letter to the SCAC and the SEB _soon_.

By the way, I never got a chance to say thank you for allowing me to drive
your car at the Atwater Tour after I broke the front sway bar on mine. I
appreciate the generosity especially since you were running on Falkens(they
don't take kindly to multiple drivers...too much heat). I'm sure that didn't
help your performance.

Again...thanks.
Pete