Re:turning the other fender

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:turning the other fender
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2003 04:01:55 -0000
On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 12:06:57 -0700 PAUL TIBBALS <pault151@attbi.com> wrote:
>I said, then Rich interleaved,

At the risk of again appearing unkind, more interleaving might actually be in
order.

> But at least it was clear what Jack was referring to,
>however unkindly  :)
Jack was not being unkind. He was making me laugh out loud. I was referring to
rookies, also known as novices.

>Busily rechecks calcs....Could you possibly be referring to the fact that
>Jerry's numbers that I used don't include the Ladies or Novice classes?

Jerry's numbers for Ladies and Novice classes are just a bit further down each
page.

><BLUSH> I went to the current 2003/Championship/points page, clicked on each
>class, recorded the average that was shown.  I figured that was less work.

It's considerably less work to go there and click once on the text version.
It's Jerry's gift to data analysts.

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com