Re: Marina of June 1

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Marina of June 1
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:12:46 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/03 11:06:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

> Other observation: I think the Prepared classes in SFR have just about
> disappeared, except for CP (3 drivers) and EP. AP, BP, DP, and FP are also
> vacant. Last year at Marina we had seven (7) DP entrants at one of the
> events; this year: NONE. (That spinoff called BSP-Vintage is no longer
> supported either.) Credit/blame the National Solo Events Board for the
> above Prepared category situation.

Sorry, if you have to place blame, you need to blame a previous SEB.  The
current SEB is trying to fix things in Prepared.  Of 8 current members, 3 of us
(Mark Sirota, Marcus Meredith and I) are in our second year, 3 others (Mari
Clements, Andy Hollis, Mark Sipe) are in their first.  The current rules date
back to 1995.

Charlie