Fw: Crows Landing Airport

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Crows Landing Airport
From: "Jim Martin" <james_martin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:24:17 -0700
John,

I was on the Steering Committee for a few years (with you) when I started
working on getting Crows back.

You finally told me (recently) you  had been calling people for years when
you knew that I was still working on our return there.

The Navy said they got pissed at whoever was calling them to return there as
they were not going through the proper channels.  Sorry I assumed it was you
but you were never up-front with me even when I always gave you the latest
on the site.

Jim