Re: Mazda Rev It Up

To: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Mazda Rev It Up
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:53:56 -0800
great finishs noel (1st), andy (2nd),  sosan (3rd), ruben (5th) brian (6th)
and darren (8th)!!!  didnt recognize the other names, but maybe they are sfr
too?

the announcer is the voice of trans-am and a professional racer herself.  i
think she told me she is married to an ex-racer (now paralyzed) that
invented some safety device.

-james

> Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.  its ALL
for fast drivers in fast cars =)