Plea for tires for my clubs "Beater Challenge"

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Plea for tires for my clubs "Beater Challenge"
From: Caliente65@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:15:48 -0500
Hi all,
The UCSB Sports Car Club is doing our 2nd annual "Beater Challenge" at Cal
Club's Lone Pine time trials and my team needs tires.

We have a very limited budget(170 for tires) and could use any of you old
tires. If you are going to throw away any old 15 inch tires or have some used
ones we could buy, my team would greatly appreciate it.

As long as they are not corded, we could use them! We are not too picky on size
either-it's for beaters after all. 205/50/15 would be ideal.

If anyone hear has a shop or anything we would happily advertise for you too if
you give us a good deal on tires.  Last year we were in GRM and hope to be
again.

Also if anyone else wants to participate, check out our webpage with the rules
and let me know if there are any questions.

http://lonepinebeaterchallenge.com/

Thanks,
Darren
87 Saab "2002 Lone Pine Beater Challenge Winner"