Re: Round 5 results are up (since last night)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 5 results are up (since last night)
From: Michael V <crim.blud@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:02:22 -0800 (PST)
Content-headers can be put on the page to force the
page not to be cached on the remote browser. This is
something that would need to be done server side. On
NT/2000 w/IIS this is as easy as modifying the
properties and setting content to expire immediately.
For *nix/apache, you'll need to modify httpd.conf.
Meta tags can also help when using a pragma-no-cache.
Doing all of this server side will stop all the
e-mail's, so it's a wise idea.

Mike

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/Championship/round5.html