Re: Round 5 results are up (since last night)

To: james@thevenom.net, jerry@moutons.org, joey@dj-racing.net
Subject: Re: Round 5 results are up (since last night)
From: "red 318is" <red318is@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:32:06 +0000
If you have broadband, I would recommend setting automatically emptying your
cache by doing the following:

In IE, click Tools>Internet Options.
Select Advanced tab.
Scroll down to the Security option and check the box that says "Empty
Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed"
You'll never have this problem again.

-Arnold