Jim!

To: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>, "Jim Ochi" <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Jim!
From: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:00:52 -0800
LOLOL!!!  Good response...I would have to agree. Personally, I would feel
silly driving one of those car...Just think that they are dorky...

Hey!  My real reason for emailing is to see if you have run a Pro Solo
before.  Tom and I plan on it and I need to pick somebody';s brains on how
they work it...ie.  Is it like bracket racing?

Let me know.

Debbie