SEB question

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEB question
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:51:54 -0800
Does anyone know who would be the best person to ask a question regarding
changes that were made to the rules regarding Stock Class (Section 13) that
occurred sometime after the 2000 issue? ( I lost my copy of the 2001 rules,
this language appears in the 2002 version; it may very well have been in the
2001 issue, but it is definitely still there in 2003.

Any contacts on the SEB (Stock advisory) with that length of service? Per
the last Fastrack, Howard is buried and this is a history, not an
interpretation question, so I don't want to bother him.

Thanks,
Tony