Thanks TECH CREW!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks TECH CREW!
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:57:30 -0800 (PST)
We completed our first round of Annual Tech inspection Sunday. We signed off on
25 competitors!!! Props and kudos to your team of inspectors, Herman Ip,
Charles Cox, Mark Smith, Jaime Mendoza and our "admin" person, Georgia
Abelardo. Remember, if you had an annual done in 2002, that annual is no longer
VALID. that means you must have your vehicle tech'd at each event, or get a
2003 annual inspection at the next event. We will have annual tech inspections
available at every event, weather permitting, from 1pm to 2pm. Car preparation
is IMPORTANT. many people don't get this e-mail. If you know people who DON'T
get this info, please do EVERYBODY a favor and pass on this info. All cars muts
be RACE READY. That means all numbers, class designations on the vehicles, all
lose items removed, hub caps and/or "beauty rings" removed and the proper tires
on the vehicle. We are still finding a lot of lose or improperly installed
battery hold downs and air intakes. I'll address some of these issues at the
next drivers meeting. Thanks and see you at the next event!